- Being able to relax this morning.
- The squirrel convention on my front lawn.
- Making some progress on cleaning the office.
- Actually getting some work done.
- All the Channel 4 reporters braving the sleet to give their field reports.
- Having five Words With Friends games going at once.
- Finding an old letter I wrote to a toxic ex in which I really stood up for myself, and realizing how far I've come since then.
- The way the sleet/snow reflects the light at night.
- Discovering that the more I write, the more I want to write.
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Smiles from a Sleetbound Tuesday
Very quiet day today, but here goes: