The fact that I actually did drag my sorry butt out on a run today is cause for a smile. Here are some others from this weekend:
- Had a lovely time with my Indy friends on Friday evening. Downtown Indy is done up right in anticipation of the Super Bowl. The hotel I stayed in was super nice. The Cigar Bar served Build-A-Burgers. And the company was delightful, as always.
- Happy to know one of the Power Ball tickets I bought for my friends was a winner. Maybe not a big winner, but a winner nonetheless.
- Also had fun at Claymont Trivia Night last night, even though we didn't win. Darn food questions. And bodies of water!
- Finished another blog this morning.
- Finally made it to church today. Appreciated the message, even if it did feel a bit like getting smacked upside the head.
- Was a nice, sunny, almost-warmish day here today.
- Spent a lazy afternoon/evening watching TV and playing on Twitter without feeling guilty because...my house is actually so neat it didn't take long to get it back into acceptable shape.
- My house is nice and comfy and warm right now.