Still, the weekend provided me with several reasons to smile:
- Pajama party with some of the girls on Friday in honor of Cari's b-day, complete with Scattergories, Apples to Apples and Pictionary. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.
- Took advantage of an open Saturday to go on a cleaning/organizing frenzy - got three-fourths of the house cleaned/neatened, four loads of laundry done, the dog groomed, the car cleaned out - a lot of hard work, but a huge feeling of accomplishment -- the less cluttered my house is, the less cluttered my brain feels!
- Continued the Cari b-day celebration Saturday evening with food, drink and friends at the Whitings'.
- Watched some good (and some not-so-good) playoff football both days.
- Got some nicer blinds for the back door and some new plants for my office (since I killed the old one...oops).
- Throughout the weekend, the space heaters have actually helped keep the house quite livable and I did finally figure out how to get them all running without blowing a fuse.
- Got Riley's room picked up today, and now only have the office left to tackle.
- Enjoyed a relaxing soak in the hot tub.
- Had some ice cream for dessert.
- Am now relaxing in my mostly-tidy house, have the candles lit and am feeling momentarily stress-free.