Tonight, a somewhat tamer title came to me. And so I've rechristened it as "Somewhere Over the Septic Tank," (though the URL, like a scarlet "A," will always hint at its unseemly past.) I also added a description to it while I was back there behind the curtain, fiddling with the controls: "20% Dorothy Gale; 30% Erma Bombeck; 30% Tim Allen; 20% Carrie Bradshaw...100% Susie." I guess that makes me a wry and handy dreamer/romantic. Or something along those lines.
So, on to the smiles:
- More sunshine and warmth (even if a bit windy).
- Coming to terms with the fact that the next 6 weeks are going to be insane at work, and feeling more excited than overwhelmed about it.
- Finally finding a Twitter app that syncs with Facebook on my iPhone. (That sentence would have made zero sense to anyone 5 years ago.)
- Staring up at the full moon.
- Continuing with my adventures in Crockpot Cooking -- Cheesy Mexican Hamburger Soup -- Olé!!
- Casey Abrams and the bass.
- For dessert tonight: Karmel Sutra.