Thursday, February 10, 2011

Wednesday-Thursday Combo Smiles

This is getting rather tiresome, isn't it?  You know, smile, smile, smile.  Fluffy bunnies, tweety birds, yada yada.  Yeah, sometimes, I annoy myself.  At least my readers have the option of simply not reading when it wears thin.  I, on the other hand, am stuck with me.  Well, guess I'd better make the most of it...
  • The look on my lunchmates' faces yesterday when we discovered that there really is no such thing as a free lunch two days in a row.
  • Learning to embrace my inner app addict.
  • Also, my eclectic mix of Twitterers: Reuters - NeNe Leaks; John Boehner - John Cusack; Andrew Breitbart - Bravo Andy. 
  • James Durbin -- AI has some promising hopefuls this year.
  • Sunshine - now bring on the warmth!
  • Catching up with old friends/co-workers.
  • The hookers' -- oops - I mean "waitresses'" attire at Johnnie's.
  • Success with my first crockpot experiment -- the Potato Cheddar soup turned out great -- even Riley thought so.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment