- Sporting my new, bright turquoise blue emilieM purse.
- Listening to the Highlander not make its train whistle noise anymore.
- Finishing, finally, the gargantuan pre-trial report that's been haunting me.
- Feeling the warmth of the sun.
- Seeing all the Idol favorites I've mentioned previously survive Group Day in Hollywood -- and God bless that J.C. Bedeaux. Even in the midst of a song he'd never heard and after being unceremoniously dumped by his original group, he still had the voice of an angel.
- Giving myself a mani-pedi with obnoxiously bright colors.
- Realizing that my new DVR enabled me to watch the new Criminal Minds series (love Forrest Whitaker!), Off the Map, and SVU (goodbye Sonia :( ).
- Watching Bones, and hearing this: "You can love a lot of people in this world, but there's only one person that you love the most." Word.
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Well, It's Wednesday
...and I have a few smiles to mention. BUT I'm starting to feel like the daily smiles thing is a cop out. All it really amounts to is a list -- and a brief one at that. It's helpful, in a method-acting sort of way. But it isn't forcing me to flex my writing muscle much. So, I may need to rethink this approach. For now, I have these: