Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Well, It's Wednesday

...and I have a few smiles to mention.  BUT I'm starting to feel like the daily smiles thing is a cop out.  All it really amounts to is a list -- and a brief one at that.  It's helpful, in a method-acting sort of way.  But it isn't forcing me to flex my writing muscle much.  So, I may need to rethink this approach.  For now, I have these:
  • Sporting my new, bright turquoise blue emilieM purse.
  • Listening to the Highlander not make its train whistle noise anymore.
  • Finishing, finally, the gargantuan pre-trial report that's been haunting me.
  • Feeling the warmth of the sun.
  • Seeing all the Idol favorites I've mentioned previously survive Group Day in Hollywood -- and God bless that J.C. Bedeaux.  Even in the midst of a song he'd never heard and after being unceremoniously dumped by his original group, he still had the voice of an angel.
  • Giving myself a mani-pedi with obnoxiously bright colors.
  • Realizing that my new DVR enabled me to watch the new Criminal Minds series (love Forrest Whitaker!), Off the Map, and SVU (goodbye Sonia :( ).
  • Watching Bones, and hearing this:  "You can love a lot of people in this world, but there's only one person that you love the most."  Word.
:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment