- Walking into Court this morning fully prepared and ready to do battle with a formidable opponent -- who, after debating the merits of our respective positions with me, opted to postpone the hearing.
- Recalling a December day of generator hunting with one of my favorite people four years ago.
- Hearing that my best friend started her day off with some encouragingly flirty texts.
- Spoiling myself with some goodies from Office Depot so I can spend my anticipated snow day getting all organizy.
- Multi-colored Sharpies.
- Hearing about how sweet and thoughtful my kiddo is.
- The quiet of the night when I walked outside a little while ago.
Monday, January 31, 2011
Smiles from Monday
Strange day today, what with Snowmageddon bearing down on us. Still, a few smiles made a welcome appearance: