- Sunshine most of the weekend!
- 2/3 of my house being CLEAN, not just neatened. (Well...the kitchen floor WAS clean, 'til Pringle tracked mud across it.)
- Fixing the X-box.
- Encountering all of West County at Wal-Mart, Costco, Lowe's and Dierberg's today (in anticipation of The Storm of the Century), and not feeling the urge to scream.
- Getting the Christmas lights down off the roof, and stored away 'til next year, and verifying that the roof apparently sustained no damage from last month's big storm.
- 4 loads of laundry -- done, folded and put away.
- Walk/running the dog.
- Discovering the magic of Mr. Clean bathroom scrubbers.
- Living close enough to my best friend that running popsicles over to her sick kiddo is a no-brainer.
- Finishing and e-filing my taxes.
- A snoring dog and two snoring cats snuggled on my bed.
Sunday, January 30, 2011
This Weekend's Smiles
This weekend consisted largely of Susie playing the role of Domestic Engineer. (I was going to say "Domestic Goddess," but my look was far from glam for most of it, so I can't rightly claim that mantle.) So, the smiles derived mostly from minor victories 'round the house: