Sunday, January 23, 2011

Weekend Smiles

This weekend's smiles brought to you by:
  • Teaching Riley to cook bacon the "real" way -- grease splatters and all.
  • Shopping with her for ideas for her upcoming room redecoration.
  • Getting her input on how to solve the shower tile dilemma.
  • Seeing the awe on her face at the size of the bags o' cheese at Costco.
  • Coming back and finishing strong in 2nd place at Trivia Night.
  • Mishearing the lyrics to Pink's "So What" as "I got my right boob."
  • The combination of Trinity Lutheran and The Country Club.
  • Driving in the snow without leaving the road.
  • Going 2-0 with my picks today.
  • Steelers in the Super Bowl.
  • Even with a broken furnace, my house stayed warm enough today with our little space heaters that Riley and I didn't have to leave.  I guess that's the benefit of having a very small house!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment