- Teaching Riley to cook bacon the "real" way -- grease splatters and all.
- Shopping with her for ideas for her upcoming room redecoration.
- Getting her input on how to solve the shower tile dilemma.
- Seeing the awe on her face at the size of the bags o' cheese at Costco.
- Coming back and finishing strong in 2nd place at Trivia Night.
- Mishearing the lyrics to Pink's "So What" as "I got my right boob."
- The combination of Trinity Lutheran and The Country Club.
- Driving in the snow without leaving the road.
- Going 2-0 with my picks today.
- Steelers in the Super Bowl.
- Even with a broken furnace, my house stayed warm enough today with our little space heaters that Riley and I didn't have to leave. I guess that's the benefit of having a very small house!
Sunday, January 23, 2011
This weekend's smiles brought to you by: