Thursday, April 25, 2013

But Whining's So Much Easier....

Oy, I had a crappy day. Had to drive to Benton, MO and back this morning, my check engine & VSC lights came back on in my car (which I just spent $3,200 to fix a few weeks ago), my back is killing me, I feel like I'm coming down with a flu bug of some sort, came home to a bunch of dog barf.....But y'all don't read my blog to hear me whine.  Heck, you may not even read it to hear me tra-la-la-la-la about happy things.  However, on the off chance you are reading it, I did find a few reasons to smile today:

  • Again with the sunshine and warmth. Mother Nature keeps this up, I may actually stop kvetching about her.
  • Got my hair done this afternoon.
  • Enjoyed recording a podcast for Radio 214 this evening, with @BakedFlounder and Donlyn Turnbull.
  • Tomorrow's Friday. Which, in addition to meaning: It's the weekend!! Also means...
  • My beau comes home. I've missed him quite a lot.
  • Full moon tonight. 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment