- My exchange with Riley Friday night: Riley: For Halloween I want to be Hermione or Fr... Me: Frodo? Riley: No. That would be awkward.
- Finding the perfect new bathroom set for Riley -- So long, little kid fishy motif. Hello, hummingbirds!
- Trying to explain to her why her cousin was being a little grumpy the other day, and her response, "Hormones."
- Helping my good friend Ned celebrate his 40th -- he truly reminds me of George Bailey -- and having far too much fun with the Cedarmill Crew.
- Successfully completing Mission "Secretly Replace Mom & Dad's Prehistoric Computer with One that Actually Works" -- even if it may still take them some time to get used to it.
- Making new WWF friends.
- Hearing from the right people at the right time in the right way.
- Knowing I am missed.
- ATM jokes and the folks who put the "wit" in Twitter.