Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Latest in Smiles

I keep telling myself I'm going to do this every day.  Or, at least, every other day. And then the days slip away, and the smiles go forgotten.  So...here are those I can recall from the past few days:
  • My exchange with Riley Friday night: Riley: For Halloween I want to be Hermione or Fr... Me: Frodo? Riley: No. That would be awkward.
  • Finding the perfect new bathroom set for Riley -- So long, little kid fishy motif. Hello, hummingbirds!
  • Trying to explain to her why her cousin was being a little grumpy the other day, and her response, "Hormones."
  • Helping my good friend Ned celebrate his 40th -- he truly reminds me of George Bailey -- and having far too much fun with the Cedarmill Crew.
  • Successfully completing Mission "Secretly Replace Mom & Dad's Prehistoric Computer with One that Actually Works" -- even if it may still take them some time to get used to it.
  • Making new WWF friends.
  • Hearing from the right people at the right time in the right way.
  • Knowing I am missed.
  • ATM jokes and the folks who put the "wit" in Twitter.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment