Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thursday

Hmm...I can already see that coming up with clever titles is going to be a bit taxing if I do this daily, but I won't let that deter me just yet.  I actually have some ideas of substantive topics I'd like to write about, but I think they're going to have to wait.  Unfortunately, I seem to have developed a headache, and don't much feel like waxing poetic (or would that be prosaic?) at the moment. 

So, what made me smile or laugh today?  It's a shorter list as, honestly, I didn't do much:
  • Snow day!
  • Loaded nachos.
  • Watching pretty much the entire season of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills," though admitting that forces me to hang my head in shame.  (But it's so....GOOD!  And, oddly enough, these MOST obscenely wealthy and MOST plastic ladies are the ones to whom I find myself relating MOST?!)
  • Brett Lowenstern (for being himself - what a beautiful thing!)
  • J.C. Badeaux (for possessing one of those rare singing voices that can only be described as a work of art.)
  • Seeing the collective groan issued on Facebook as soon as Parkway and Rockwood called it for tomorrow.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment